Please submit resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for candidates who are sales hunters with a proven background of success.
With ACG Solutions you will:
- Own the sales process, from prospecting through to close.
- Manages your pipeline using the latest CRM technology.
- Drive profitable new business revenue in your assigned territory selling On-Premise and Cloud Based Technology Solutions to F-1000 Companies.
- Someone who is tenacious
- Has high integrity
- Demonstrated track record of closing new business and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to sell consultatively
- Able to communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Minimum 5 years of direct sales experience
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory
What We Offer!
- Opportunity to be a key player in a fast moving and high performing team
- Attractive Company Benefits Package
The Network Technician will be responsible for contributing to the design, implementation, modification, and management of varied network infrastructure deployment scenarios and technologies. This position requires moderate skills with a high level of proficiency to analyze, research, and implement projects across the LAN/WAN. The Network Technician will work closely with Sr. Network Engineers and Security Engineer(s).
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Configure, support, and maintain routers, switches, network appliances, firewalls, and other communication devices
- Prepare technical documentation necessary to communicate ideas, concepts, and details necessary to accomplish specific goals
- Responsible for system performance; supports/troubleshoots voice/network issues and coordinates installation of such items as routers and switches
- Responsible for monitoring and control of the status and performance of on-line network systems
- Interface with Customer Support and Infrastructure teams to resolve problems in a timely manner. May communicate with clients to provide quick and accurate problem determination/update.
- Determine priority of action and additional resources required, based on severity of service interruption.
- Draft and maintain technical documentation, processes, procedures, and network diagrams
- Install, configure and/or support technical components, operating systems, network equipment and software, middleware components and network applications
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of projects and IT initiatives
- May be required to provide on-call service with other department employees
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Experience with routers and switches
- Experience with IT security processes and documentation
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in TCP/IP addressing and calculations
- Understanding of wide area network components (Ethernet and MPLS) and routing and switching with intermediate knowledge in the following areas: Network design, network security concepts, 802.11x wireless, and MPLS
* Network administrator and/or design skills of the complexity typically required to earn Juniper Enterprise and or Security Certifications as well as Alcatel Lucent Switching and Routing Certifications in order to demonstrate an intensive desire to improve one’s current skillset.
* Experience in WLAN technologies including, but not limited to, WLAN campus deployments as well as point to point and point to multipoint technologies.
* Ability to operate independently and manage complex assignments
* Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively convey complex and detailed technical information to a diverse population
* Ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines
* Solid analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and time management skills
* Excellent organizational and planning skills
* Intense focus on detail and accuracy of work
* Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplined team of technology engineers
With general direction and supervision, this position provides effective customer service and field support to clients by performing routine and moderately complex activities to install, repair, upgrade, test and maintain enterprise-wide network/systems (e.g., telecommunications, LANs, WANs, distributed processing and client server configurations), hardware and software, diverse development platforms, technologies, and tools. With detailed direction, may assist or perform work activities of a complex nature. Work is largely performed at customer sites.
Duties and Accountabilities:
Note : The duties and accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks or responsibilities may be documented in the incumbent’s performance objectives as outlined by the incumbent’s immediate supervisor or manager.
- Applying a basic understanding of telecommunications systems, network infrastructure and design, topologies and protocols, participates in the routine design, planning and integration of enterprise-wide communications network/systems.
- Qualifies, prepares, and documents all aspects of a client’s network in preparation of implementing communication systems and associated applications.
- Performs network modeling, analysis, and planning tasks of a routine to moderately-complex nature. Documents existing networks and creates network diagrams for new or existing networks.
- With a fundamental knowledge of networking, considers business needs and work flow requirements to research and recommend network and data communications hardware and software.
- Anticipates and analyzes common connectivity/business work flow problems, systems monitoring, tuning and capacity planning and consults with IT management and staffs to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Primarily performs routine and some moderately-complex field engineering installations and/or maintenance activities on telecommunications systems, data, and networks at customer locations. Installs IP, network equipment and facilities.
- Installs, adds to, maintains and supports moderately complex VoIP, SIP, voice/data along with other various CTI, IVR and Call Center/Contact Center applications.
- Interprets service orders, circuit diagrams and electrical schematics of moderate complexity, verifying work order information and receipt of all necessary equipment and information.
- Utilizes approved system tools/processes to track and document problem requests, resolutions, installations, changes, maintenance and repair work from inception to completion.
- Reactively and proactively diagnoses and independently resolves common and some moderately complex, integrated customer issues for implementation, add-on, maintenance and support of voice, data, VoIP and CTI applications.
- Contributes to ongoing customer service efforts by making recommendations for improving system performance.
- With a general understanding and foundation in network design, assesses customer requirements where appropriate and recommends appropriate solutions.
- While interfacing with internal and external technical staff, provides customer service and support and ensures customer satisfaction with products and services while promoting a positive Company image. Works closely with the Branch/Dealer Operations teams, maintaining open communication lines, to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems implementations.
- May train and consult with clients in using and maintaining products.
- Communicates status of problem resolution issues to ensure that customer is aware of and apprised on work activities and anticipated resolution.
- Acts as the first point of issue resolution by responding to routine and moderately-complex field engineering requests and troubleshooting telecommunication problems.
- Responds to routine client issues related to networks, systems and applications, applying technical solutions or making equipment repairs to correct and/or maximize system performance and operating efficiency.
- Contacts telecommunications engineering and sustaining support when issues require further escalation.
- May act as a liaison between the Technical Support group and the customer to assist, facilitate and expedite resolution.
- Updates and relays information to group leader on problem resolution status.
- Performs work as a team lead, most frequently on small to medium scale projects, and answers questions, acting as a resource for others and providing direction to less experienced field staff.
- Provides general work direction, coordinates work tasks, and may lead others when performing routine installations, add-ons, or service requests.
- May assist in training less experienced field technicians. Functions as a technical leader or project contributor on small, medium and large-scale projects of moderate complexity.
- May serve as a liaison between the customer and the company, communicating issues and conveying customer feedback to engineering and development staff.
- Maintains and improves upon a level of technical proficiency and currency with new and developing technology in the systems engineering field by participating with and maintaining memberships with professional work groups; attending trainings, seminars or other technical related conferences; interfacing with peers; and pursuing related work certifications that support improvement, knowledge and expertise in current work activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
- General knowledge of electrical, electronic or telecommunications equipment, systems and applications as normally obtained through the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field is preferred. Relevant experience may substitute.
- Telecom certifications, A+, NET+, CTP and a CCNA are preferred to perform the work as described above.
- Certifications such as a CCSP, CCDA, CCIE, MSCE, MCSD, FCNE, or CCNP are desirable although not a requirement of the job as described
- 2 years of field support experience with at least one year of telecommunications installation experience is required.
- Experience Requisition Compensation supporting VoIP, IP Telephony and Unified Messaging (UM) including Quality of Service (QoS), redundancy, architecture, engineering, implementation, troubleshooting resiliency, load balancing, creation of complex dial plans, call routing and trunk engineering is strongly preferred.
- Experience troubleshooting Linux OS is preferred.
- Practical experience in network designing, implementation and management of LAN/WAN Systems is also preferred.
- Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- A valid driver’s license and driving record that meets Mitel’s minimum insurance standards is required.
- Normally gained through formal training, a foundation and fundamental understanding of networking to install, configure, and operate LAN, WAN, and dial access services for small networks (100 nodes or fewer), including but not limited to IP, IGRP, Serial, Frame Relay, IP RIP, VLANs, RIP, Ethernet, Access Lists protocols is required.
- Familiarity with the subtleties, intricacies and challenges of end to end networking and the ability to work on all phases of routine network design and administration is required.
- The ability to independently read and effectively interpret moderately complex technical diagrams and schematics is required.
- Incumbents must have proficient planning skills and the ability to analyze moderately-complex systems that may entail multiple variables.
- The ability to regularly apply knowledge and base judgment and discretion on practical theory to effectively plan or respond to moderately complex issues is required.
- General communication and interpersonal skills are required to understand and effectively communicate technical information to nontechnical people, vendors, staff, and clients.
- The ability to multi-task is key.
- The ability to maintain flexibility and work effectively in a dynamic team environment is also essential. The ability to act in a lead capacity and coordinate work activities of others as described is essential. Good working knowledge and understanding of basic telecommunication systems, networks, switches and routers is required.
- Incumbents should be versed in the following communications protocols: TCP/IP, IPX, Spanning Tree and others, as well as routing protocols including but not limited to RIP, RIP2, OSPF, BGP, PIM and DVMRP.
- A fundamental knowledge of routers, VPN, Layer 2 and 3 switching, firewalls, bridging (8021Q VLAN), ATM (RFC1483), PoE, PoS, DiffServ, and QoS is required.
- ACG is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.